A reliable high performance network infrastructure can significantly impact an increase in employee productivity or achievement of corresponding business goals of companies. Network infrastructure enables connection and communication of users and company applications/services. For that reason, in the process of designing and implementation of the network infrastructure, it is necessary to analyze the manner of operation and requirements of specific applications used in the network of the company. On the basis of this, one should necessarily utilize adequate technological solutions and functionalities that will ensure reliable operation and smooth control and application management.
Our consultants possess years-long experience in designing and implementing network infrastructures. We have implemented different solutions within the company and service provider environments that typically cover the following areas and functionalities:
- Implementation of WAN networks – design of the routing protocol, implementation of the MPLS technology, network traffic optimization and compression, network traffic encrypting using DMVPN/getVPN solutions, integration of other segments of the network infrastructure, guaranteeing the service quality with key applications, support for the real time network traffic of Voice and Video services
- Implementation of LAN/Campus networks – formation of different segments using VLAN/VRF functionalities, optimization using L2 protocols (rSTP, VTP), integration of other segments of the network infrastructure, integration of VoIP components, single control of access of different devices
- Realization of the Internet network segments – realization of different models of connection with the Internet service providers (one or two providers, static or BGP dynamic routing), formation and protection of zones for housing Internet servers, control/balancing of Internet applications
- Data Center interconnection – Realization of networks between the Data Center segments at several user locations (primary Data Center, backup, disaster recovery, etc.), protocol implementation for VLAN extension
- Application control – Implementation of devices for balancing and control of the application network traffic (TCP/HTTP optimization, compression, SSL termination, etc.), protection of applications and servers
The MDS expert team carefully analyzes the customer’s requests and business goals and the status of the existing network infrastructure and then uses adequate technological solutions and tailors them so that the customer’s requests are met in the most efficient manner. Specific solutions are reached through interaction with the customer, often over several iterations, having in mind that the true balance between the business and the technical goals should be found.
The solutions of the MDS expert team are characteristically described in corresponding documents such as technical solutions, conceptual and execution designs, implementation or migration plans, documentation of the current status, etc. Furthermore, management of the design and implementation processes is carried out with a view towards control of project duration and costs and minimizing of possible risks.