Managed services involve information communication technologies and services adjusted to the user’s needs. Those services relieve companies from potential investments in costly infrastructure equipment, offering them opportunities to deal with their basic business activities. Care of the services and equipment is assumed by MDS.
Recognizing the user’s needs, MDS has focused on providing specific solutions in combination with different network technologies:
- Web Cloud Security using Cisco ScanSafe Cloud Security products (support on ISR routers and ASA FW)
- Managed IPS service based on Cisco ISR routers.
- Managed Security service based on Juniper SRX series of devices
- Managed DDoS with Arbor SP solution (Arbor Peakflow and Arbor TMS).
- Mobile Device Management – Control of mobile devices.
- Web Application Firewall for the hosting service.
- Managed Wireless access using Wireless Device Controller – a solution that enables centralized management of Wireless Access Point via user devices. It manages configuration of devices and radio coverage and offers controlled Guest approach and centralizes security policies. User networks are split into separate AP groups.
- Connected Mobile Experience – a solution that enables collection of detailed information on the behavior and site of users in real time on the WiFI network, generating detailed analytics and advanced interaction with the users themselves using the WiFi technology.
- Managed Voice GW solution for users who have their own telephone exchange or IP Telephony. A solution with small Cisco routers of the 8xx series or OneAccess routers of the 150 series.
- Hosted feature rich solutions for users (Hosted Colaboration Solution) based on the Cisco Call Manager
- The possibility of leasing the infrastructure of the virtual Data Center. Virtual Data Center: virtualization of firewall, load balancer. Special contexts for Internet virtual data centers and corporate virtual data centers.
- Cisco Telepresence infrastructure solution – possibility of leasing Videoconference resources to end users without terminal type limitations, if they use the standard SIP and H.323 video terminals (hardware or software).
- Orchestration tools. Supports creation of VM, configuration of the network infrastructure (Cisco Nexus 1000V, VMWare virtual switch, external network devices), Cisco virtual Firewall (Cisco ASA, Cisco VSG), and Cisco IP Telephony (Cisco Call Manager)